A Tower of Power - Bringing Audio to LifeBuilt to bring the big surround sound theater experience into the comfort of your living room the Polk Signature Series continues in the Polk tradition of American Hi-Fi. Featuring Hi-Res certification Dynamic Balance driver design Terylene tweeters mica-reinforced polypropylene cones precision crossovers an anti-diffraction magnetic grille a non-resonant MDF cabinet and exclusive Power Port technology you get elevated sound for movies TV and music in a totally re-imagined design thanks to the Signature Series.Main FeaturesAmerican Hi-Fi home theater tower speakerRich clean full-range sound for music TV and movies with Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array1" high-resolution Terylene tweeter for crystal-clear high-frequency response6.5" mica-reinforced polypropylene cones for clean clear bass better linearity and increased dynamic mid-rangeExclusive Polk Power Port technology for greater more impactful bassHigh-sensitivity and maximum compatibility with most modestly-powered amplifiers and receiversFour-driver cascading crossover array for more life-like soundstageHigh-sensitivity and maximum compatibility - works with most modestly-powered amplifiers or receiversAnti-diffraction magnetic grille to minimize sonic interferenceDual gold-plated 5-way binding posts for bi-wire and bi-amp configurationsDual-floor compatible feet for carpet and hard floorsLimited five-year warrantyNew Dynamic Balance Acoustic ArrayWhether upgrading your home theater setup with an advanced Atmos configuration or enjoying your favorite music Dynamic Balance ensures a rich clean full-range sound no matter what you're listening to. This patented technology eliminates issues that reduce speaker performance.High-Resolution Audio PerformancePolk's newly-designed Terylene dome tweeter delivers clear and detailed high-frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. Certified and capable of delivering 40kHz to support the latest high resolution audio files so it feels like you're right there in the studio or concert hall.Custom Mid-Range DriversMica-reinforced polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surrounds four-layer voice coils massive ceramic motor structures and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders combine to create drivers of exceptionally high efficiency resulting in clean clear bass better linearity lower distortion and greater durability.Power Port Deep Bass TechnologyPower Port is Polk's patented design that smoothly transitions the air flow from the speaker's port into your listening area. It also extends the overall bass port providing great surface area to eliminate turbulence and distortion for bigger more musical deep bass impact. Plus it offers 3dB more bass response output than a traditional port.High Sensitivity and Maximum CompatibilityWorks with the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver. Whether you're connecting them to the newest digital processor or your vintage rig you get sound reproduction that's spacious clear enveloping and realistic. It's also compatible with latest Dolby and DTS surround sound technologies.Quality Crafted Cabinet DesignStrong rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction with extra bracing and minimum thick baffles ensures a more life-like sound.Timbre-MatchedDesigned with the same components throughout to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.Limited WarrantyDesigned in California engineered in Baltimore and manufactured under the strictest quality controls Polk speakers are built to last and include a limited five-year warranty. What's in the Box: Signature Series S60 American Hi-Fi Home Theater Large Tower Speaker Owner's manual Registration card Adhesive-backed rubber pads Specifications Dimensions (D x H x W): 15.7" x 44.5" x 8.5" (11.7" including feet) Weight: 52 lbs. Driver complement midrange diameter: 6.5" Driver complement midrange quantity: 3 Driver complement midrange type: Dynamic balance mica reinforced polypropylene Driver complement tweeter diameter: 1" Driver complement tweeter quantity: 1 Driver complement tweeter type: Terylene high-res dome Electrical inputs: Dual gold-plated 5-way binding post Max sensitivity: 90dB Nominal impedance: Compatible with 8 ohm outputs Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 300wpc Total frequency response: 26Hz - 40kHz Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- (1) 1 high-resolution Terylene tweeter for crystal clear high frequency response that perfectly reproduces the latest high resolution audio files (3) 6.5 low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with four-layer voice coils for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic mid-range American HiFi home theater Hi-Res tower speaker: S60 Anti-diffraction magnetic grille minimizes sonic interference Dual gold plated 5-way binding posts for bi-wire and bi-amp configurations Dual-floor compatible feet Enjoy rich, clean, full-range sound for movies, TV and music with Polks new Dynamic Balance acoustic array Exclusive Polk Power Port technology for greater, more impactful bass Four-driver cascading crossover array for a more lifelike soundstage High-sensitivity and maximum compatibilityworks with most modestly-powered amplifiers or receivers Limited 5-year warranty
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.