Engineered to last a lifetime in the harshest environments on earth, 5.11 Hard Cases are injection molded from lightweight, high-strength poly-propylene copolymer resins to provide completely crush-proof, dust-proof and fully submersible water-tight load protection. Features include a temperature range of -70deg.F to +160deg.F, IP-67 rated per IEC specification 529 achieved through their unique tongue and groove system and replaceable o-ring seal, an automatic breather valve that allows pressure equalization while preventing liquid ingress to Mil-STD-648C and resistance to UV, Solvents, Corrosion and fungus per MIL-STD-810G. 5.11 Hard Gun Cases exceed the Department of Homeland Security and Airline specifications for protective cases and are designed and manufactured in accordance with MIL-STD 810G and ATA Specification 300, Category 1. Additional features include comfortable overmolded handles at the top and side that snap down when not in use, an additional extending carry handle, patented trigger release latches for fast access and a stackable design that ensures easy transport in large numbers.
- Automatic pressure regulation
- Comfortable overmolded snap-tight handles
- Crush proof, dust proof, fully submersible watertight protection
- Extendable carry handle
- Fits 5.11 MOAB 10, 5.11 Kit Bags and5.11 Ammo Mules
- Patented trigger release latches
- Reinforced locking points
- Solid in-line skate wheels
- Stackable design
- Stainless steel ball bearing assembly"
- Surpasses current applicable Mil-Standards