Use as rear or surround speaker in any 5, 7, or 9 speaker home theater configurations, the Polk Signature S10 compact satellite surround speaker continues in the Polk tradition of American HiFi. Featuring Hi-Res certification, a new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array precision cross-overs, an anti-diffraction grille, modern cabinet styling and exclusive Power Port bass enhancing technology, you get elevated sound for movies, TV and music in a totally re-imagined design. American HiFi Home Theater Surround Speaker The Polk Signature S10 is built to bring the big surround sound theater and music experience into the comfort of your living room, continuing in the Polk tradition of American HiFi. New Polk Dynamic Balance Designed Acoustic Array Dynamic Balance mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surrounds, a high-resolution Terylene tweeter, massive ceramic motor structures and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders combine to create drivers with exceptionally high efficiency, clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability. High-Resolution Audio Performance Deliver clear and detailed high-end response for improved vocals in movies and musicplus, a minimum support of 40kHz to perfectly reproduce the latest high resolution audio files with improved audio extension. Its like youre right there in the studio or concert hall with the artist, hearing all the music you love in a whole new way. Exclusive Polk Power Port Deep Bass Technology Polks patented Power Port technology delivers deeper bass response than a traditional back-ported speaker. It smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence and distortion.
- (1) 1 high-resolution Terylene tweeter for crystal clear high frequency response that perfectly reproduces the latest high-resolution audio files (1) 4 low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic mid-range Anti-diffraction magnetic grille minimizes sonic interference Built-in threaded screw insert and keyhole slots for easy wall mounting Enjoy rich, clean, full-range sound for movies, TV and music with Polks new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array Exclusive Polk Power Port for greater, more impactful bass Gold plated 5-way binding posts for easy setup High-sensitivity and maximum compatibilityworks with most modestly-powered amplifiers or receivers Limited 5-year warranty Premium American HiFi home theater compact satellite surround speaker: S10 Two-way crossover array for a more lifelike soundstage
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.