The Acebil I-605DX Prosumer Tripod System with RMC-1DV Video Lens Zoom Controller is a great entry-level package for all video recording enthusiasts and amateur filmmakers. It includes a two-stage, lightweight tripod made from aluminum that can be adjusted within a height range of 30.3 to 59" (77 - 150 cm). The middle brace ensures that the tripod remains perfectly stable even on smooth surfaces. This system also comes with a standard 605 head that accepts handycams and camcorders up to 6.6 lbs. Its 65 mm ball diameter comes with a standard leveling base and offers a tilt range of +90deg. / -60deg.. Attaching and releasing the camera is very easy due to the integrated quick release slide plate. The RMC-1DV Video Lens Zoom Controller from Acebil allows you to accurately control the zoom lens speed and comes with integrated start and stop buttons for video recording. Designed to be compatible with Sony/Canon DV or HDV Cameras with a LANC jack, this controller offers easy connection with the included 2.5mm stereo mini jack.This kit comes with an S-7 carry case that makes it easy to carry this system around.FeaturesI-605DX Prosumer Tripod SystemStandard 605 head with a 65 mm ball diameter accepts payloads up to 6.6 lbsProvides fixed counter balance and dragStandard leveling base with the 65mm ball diameterTwo-stage aluminum tripod that comes with a middle brace for stability on smooth terrainCan be height adjusted within a range of 30.3 to 59" (77 - 150 cm)Tilt angles of +90deg./-60deg.Allows camera mounting and release via the quick release slide plateComes with the S-7 carry case for enhanced portabilityRMC-1DV Video Lens Zoom ControllerAllows precise control over zoom speed of lensIntegrates buttons for starting and stopping the video recording function of the attached cameraDesigned to be compatible with Sony/Canon DV or HDV Cameras with a LANC jackSpecificationsTripodPayload capacity: 6.6 lbsCounterbalance: FixedSpring loaded counterbalance: FixedDrag mode: FixedTilt angle: +90 deg./-60 deg.Camera plate: Quick release slide plate with 1/4" screwSection: 2 stageHeight range: 30.3 to 59" (77 to 150 cm) Ball head: 65 mmWeight: 7.9 lbs (3.6 kg)Zoom ControllerControl - LANCClamp - 0.39 - 1.2" (1 -3 cm)Jack - 2.5 mm stereo mini jackCable Length - 20" (51 cm)Package IncludesOne (1) TripodOne (1) Standard 605 Fluid HeadOne (1) Middle BraceOne (1) RMC-1DV Video Lens Zoom ControllerOne (1) S-7 Carry Case
- Allows precise control over zoom speed of lens
- Comes with the S-7 carry case for enhanced portability
- Designed to be compatible with Sony/Canon DV or HDV Cameras with a LANC jack
- Standard 605 head with a 65 mm ball diameter accepts payloads up to 6.6 lbs
- Two-stage aluminum tripod that comes with a middle brace for stability on smooth terrain
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.