The Acebil I-705DX Tripod with RMC-P3PL Zoom Control Handle kit with the integrated 75mm ball head supports cameras up to 9 lbs, and is a perfect solution for all entry level video enthusiasts using MiniHD camcorders. It comes with a convenient two-piece design that lets you adjust the tripod's height from a minimum of 32.3" (82cm) to a maximum of 62.2" (158cm). With quick lever knobs on the leg system, making height adjustments is fast and easy. It also features pan and tilt lock knobs for added convenience.If you fancy a handheld shot, you can easily release the camera from the tripod using the quick release slide plate system. This tripod also comes with a fixed counterbalance to provide better video recording stability even when your hand leaves the pan bar. Aligning and placing the camera is easy with the integrated bubble level, while the mid-level spreader provides additional stability. With retractable rubber feet and spikes, this tripod comes ready to take on any terrain.The additional RMC-P3PL Zoom Control Handle is touch-sensitive and lets you control the zoom speed of the lens of cameras, such as the LANC and Panasonic Mini DV or HDV cameras. Universal record start and stop buttons are available on the handle that is conveniently connected to the camera via an extension cable. It even comes equipped with a variable speed zoom knob for precise focus on the subject.This kit comes with an S-9 Carry Case that makes it extremely portable.FeaturesAcebil I-705DX TripodIncludes a 75 mm ball head that supports payloads up to 9 lbsAdjustable height from 32.3" (82cm) to 62.2" (158cm)Ideal for entry-level photography and video recording enthusiastsEasy to set up using the quick-lock levers on the dual-stage leg systemAllows pan and tilt control using pan and tilt lock knobsTilt angle range - +90deg./-60deg.Allows easy camera attachment and removal via slide plateOffers enhanced stability with fixed counter balance using a built-in springEnsures perfect alignment via a bubble level indicatorComes with a mid-level spreader for additional stabilityCan be used on any terrain due to the integrated rubber feet and steel spikesComes with a carry case for enhanced portabilityRMC-P3PL Zoom Control HandleAllows you to control the zoom speed of your camera lensCompatible with LANC and Panasonic Mini DV or HDV camerasIntegrates Record start and stop buttons on the handleComes with a zoom control knob for precise focusingIncludes 14.5" (370 mm) expandable cable for camera connectionIntegrates a 2.5 mm stereo mini jackSpecificationsTripodBall head: 75 mmPayload Capacity: 9 lbsCounterbalance: FixedSpring loaded counterbalance: FixedTilt angle: +90 deg./-60 deg.Camera plate: Quick release slide plate with 1/4" screwSection: 2 stageHeight range: 32.3 to 62.2" (82 to 158 cm)Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)Zoom HandleConnector: 2.5 mm stereo mini jackCable: 14.5" (370 mm) expandable cablePackage IncludesOne (1) Acebil I-705DX Prosumer Tripod SystemOne (1) RMC-P3PL Zoom Control Pan BarOne (1) S9 Carry Case
- Adjustable height from 32.3" (82cm) to 62.2" (158cm)
- Allows you to control the zoom speed of your camera lens
- Includes 14.5" (370 mm) expandable cable for camera connection
- Includes a 75 mm ball head that supports payloads up to 9 lbs
- Tilt angle range - +90deg./-60deg.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.