Actiontec MyWirelessTV 2 Multi-Room Wireless HD Display Kit - 1 Input Device - 1 Output Device - 150 ft RangeHDMI InHDMI Out - Full HD - 1920 x 1080 - Wireless LAN - IEEE 802.11n
Replaces HDMI Cables with Wireless
MyWirelessTV 2 replaces messy HDMI cables with wireless technology, enabling you to mount an HDTV anywhere you want. The kit wirelessly connects HDTVs, projectors, and other displays with most HDMI-enabled cable/satellite set top boxes, Blu-ray players and consoles. Actiontec's state-of-the-art technology delivers a spectacular high-definition experience. All the highest HD videos standards are supported (1080p and super low latency technology), so you can cut the HDMI cords without having to worry about picture and sound quality.
- No more HDMI wires: wirelessly transmit live TV and HD video throughout the home or office
- Works up to 100 feet away, even through walls and floors (actual range is dependent on environment)
- Full 1080p HD video
- Compatible with most HDMI-enabled cable, satellite, Blu-ray, and set top boxes
- Get set up in minutes: everything you need is included in the box
Units can operate up to 100 range apart ideally in a home environment through 2-3 walls or floors that are not constructed in non-porous materials (e.g. brick, plaster, cement, metal, stone, or double-glazed glass).
Actual display resolution depends on a number of factors, including source's video quality and operating range.
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number MWTV2KIT-01
- Manufacturer Actiontec Electronics, Inc
- Product Model MWTV2TX + MWTV2RX
- Product Name MyWirelessTV 2 Multi-Room Wireless HD Display Kit
- Product Line MyWirelessTV 2
- Brand Name Actiontec
- Package Contents
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- HDMI Cable
- Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Maximum Operating Distance 150 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes Full HD
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.