Replacing the A420 and A420C, the Avenger A5029 Steel and Aluminum Low Base Roller Stand 29 supports loads up to 26.5 pounds with a maximum height of 114.2 inches. The Avenger stand range includes several product families, featuring different designs and materials depending both on the applications they are intended for and on the light type they have to support. These supports have been designed to be both safe and reliable. For that reason, all materials are top quality and are tested to withstand extreme uses in rough weather conditions.
- Aluminum gravity casting technology, electro-welded tubes: avenger aluminum columns are assembled using electro-welded tubes. these components offer a higher stress resistance (bending and breaking) compared with the traditional extruded tubes.
- Bases made of square tubes for stability: All bases are made of square tubes in order to guarantee the best stability.
- Chrome steel legs and column: Steel legs and column for robustness and durability.
- Collar design prevents finger pinching: Dedicated design of the collars avoids finger pinching.
- Components are assembled using bolts for extra rigidity and easy maintenance: all the components are assembled using bolts (no rivets) for extra rigidity and easy maintenance if required.
- Lightweight aluminum risers
- Low profile base
- Supplied with braked wheels