The AEO Photo Lightning Strike Pro 4.0 Lithium Shutter Trigger is a light-activated camera triggering device to capture images of lightning, fireworks, gunfire and other light-generating events. It improves upon version 3.0 with the inclusion of a new Lithium 14500 rechargeable battery that, along with the unit's lower power consumption, enables up to 180 hours continuous operation on a single charge. The Pro 4.0 model provides built-in battery charging capability via its USB Micro B input which features an internal charge safety circuit. The unit can also be powered by the USB connection while charging or without batteries installed. A low battery LED indicator is providedAlso, a low profile "positive action" switch design prevents accidental activation, optimized noise immunity reduces unwanted firings and a 0.3 ms trigger lag time serves to capture shots that might otherwise be missed. The Pro model features a manual sensitivity control override for exacting control of trigger activation. The Pro Trigger is very compact, measuring just 2.75" long and attaches directly to your camera's hot shoe mount and offers a locking hot shoe and tripod mount. Its 2.5 mm built-in connector accepts cables (sold separately) from numerous cameras. Proprietary electronics allow for image review after every shot and a low profile LED minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows and windshields.
- Attaches directly to your camera's hot shoe with a locking hot shoe and tripod mount
- Compatible with numerous cameras based on separate purchase of camera-specific cable. 2.5mm interface accepts all AEO cables for a variety of cameras"
- Detects lightning in the distance and triggers your camera with only a 0.3 milliseconds lag and 1.5 kV isolation from camera electronics. Manual Sensitivity Control Override allows exacting control of trigger response for unique shots and when workin
- Low profile "positive action" slide switch will not accidentally activate and drain battery
- Low profile LEDs minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows
- Operates on a single Lithium-Ion 14500 (AA) 3.6V rechargeable battery. Low power design enables up to 180 hours of continuous shooting on single charge. The Pro model includes a built-in USB Micro B charging port
- Proprietary electronics allow for image review after every shot
- The Lightning Strike! 4.0 version has been upgraded to improve its noise immunity from man-made sources. This helps to reduce unintended camera firings from cell-phones, car lights, etc
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.