The AEO Photo Lightning Strike Pro 4.0 Lithium Shutter Trigger is a light-activated camera triggering device to capture images of lightning, fireworks, gunfire and other light-generating events. It improves upon version 3.0 with the inclusion of a new Lithium 14500 rechargeable battery that, along with the unit's lower power consumption, enables up to 180 hours continuous operation on a single charge. The Pro 4.0 model provides built-in battery charging capability via its USB Micro B input which features an internal charge safety circuit. The unit can also be powered by the USB connection while charging or without batteries installed. A low battery LED indicator is providedAlso, a low profile "positive action" switch design prevents accidental activation, optimized noise immunity reduces unwanted firings and a 0.3 ms trigger lag time serves to capture shots that might otherwise be missed. The Pro model features a manual sensitivity control override for exacting control of trigger activation. The Pro Trigger is very compact, measuring just 2.75" long and attaches directly to your camera's hot shoe mount and offers a locking hot shoe and tripod mount. Its 2.5 mm built-in connector accepts cables (sold separately) from numerous cameras. Proprietary electronics allow for image review after every shot and a low profile LED minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows and windshields.
- Attaches directly to your camera's hot shoe with a locking hot shoe and tripod mount
- Compatible with numerous cameras based on separate purchase of camera-specific cable. 2.5mm interface accepts all AEO cables for a variety of cameras"
- Detects lightning in the distance and triggers your camera with only a 0.3 milliseconds lag and 1.5 kV isolation from camera electronics. Manual Sensitivity Control Override allows exacting control of trigger response for unique shots and when workin
- Low profile "positive action" slide switch will not accidentally activate and drain battery
- Low profile LEDs minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows
- Operates on a single Lithium-Ion 14500 (AA) 3.6V rechargeable battery. Low power design enables up to 180 hours of continuous shooting on single charge. The Pro model includes a built-in USB Micro B charging port
- Proprietary electronics allow for image review after every shot
- The Lightning Strike! 4.0 version has been upgraded to improve its noise immunity from man-made sources. This helps to reduce unintended camera firings from cell-phones, car lights, etc
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.