Combining the signature warm analogue Xone sound with class leading digital connectivity, Xone:PX5 breathes life and soul into electronic music performance. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with their new Xone:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX and expressing the DJ's inner creativity. Xone:PX5 is a 4+1 channel mixer, equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ on all channels and an intuitive layout. The versatile Send/Return feature allowing for the connection of external FX hardware with both Send/Return and Master Insert mode connections (Line or Hi-Z) equips Xone:PX5 for numerous enhanced setup scenarios. Each channel has its own dedicated send control for external FX processing and can also be routed to the internal Xone:FX engine. Connect your laptop or computer to the premium internal 20 channel 24bit 96kHz USB2 soundcard for easy integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n' play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control. The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to an Innofader Pro 2 for ultimate crossfader performance. No matter what your mixing style, Xone:PX5 combines a modern approach to DJing with all the tools required for creating your own individual so
- Allen and Heath XONE:PX5 4+1 Channel Analogue DJ Mixer with Effects
|Brand||Allen and Heath|
|Manufacturer||Allen and Heath|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.