The AKG CK41 Cardioid Capsule with Windscreen is a reference condenser capsule with a wide cardioid polar pattern and a speech optimized frequency response. The cardioid is the most popular polar pattern, since it can be used almost universally. The 125deg. pickup angle is especially suited for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers as well as applications where more than one person uses the microphone in turn. BrGreater Than The CK41 capsule is integrated into an extremely slim and rugged metal housing. It fits any mounting module of the modular series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self- cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The CK41 comes complete with a highly efficient windscreen.
- 125 pickup angle for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the rear side
- Highly reliable capsule contacts prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Sophisticated staple capsule technology for studio-quality audio performance
- Wide frequency range for a speech-optimized audio performance