Beyerdynamic + Astell and KernBeyerdynamic's top-of-the-line T1 model returns with a new and improved tesla driver and lowered ohm impedance in collaboration with Astell and Kern. AK T1p provides distinguishing sound and mobile flexibility in comparison with the AK T5p, the first collaboration closed back headphone between the two companies but also beyerdynamic's 600ohm open back T1 headphone. Users can experience impressive, spacious sound, detachable cables and luxury grade surface finish with Astell and Kern's portable players. An additional 2.5mm balanced cable for Astell and Kern portable audio devices is included with a 3.5 mm audiophile grade cable. Just like all of beyerdynamic's headphones, the AK T1p is handmade in Germany with the greatest attention to detail. About BeyerdynamicEstablished 90 years ago, 1924, in Berlin, Germany by Eugen Beyer, Beyerdynamic is the essence of audio technology. Beyerdynamic is the leading audio equipment worthy of its name that has developed controller-mounted wireless conference system starting with the world's first dynamic headphone - the DT 48, which is available even today. As the inheritor of the Eugen Beyer brand, Beyerdynamic maintains the leading corporate image, vision and role put in place by the founder. The technological advancements, continuous innovation and the world's best quality have made Beyerdynamic the undisputed industry-standard and sound technology market leader. TESLA TECHNOLOGYThe pinnacle of beyerdynamic's premium class is called Tesla. The specially developed Tesla technology is a milestone in the beyerdnamic innovation history. With Tesla, named after the pioneer of the alternating current Nikola Tesla, expert describes the strength of magnetic field that has an impact on a current carrying conductor. For beyerdynamic Tesla means redesigned transducers which are distinguished by their very strong magnetic drive and transparent sound. Mobile sound experience throughout your homeUntil now, those who wished to enjoy the exceptional acoustics of the T 1 would relax in front of their stereo system with a drink in hand. Despite the powerful Tesla transducers, the flagship from Heilbronn still required an equally impressive hi-fi or headphone amplifier. The new AK T1p is a different: Even portable devices, such as the high-resolution players from Astell and Kern, allow it to demonstrate its full potential. Thanks to the 32 ohm Tesla technology, the output of the AK T1p when paired with mobile players, smartphones or tablets is significantly louder than the T 1 with its 600 ohm transducers. It thus becomes a universal listening device ? be it when chilling on the sofa, out on the terrace or even in bed. Discerning audiophiles and digital natives are now able to carry their high-end systems with them at all times. Ideal for high-resolution playbackWith its open design, the AK T1p is particularly capable when it comes to reproducing the full musical wealth offered by high-resolution audio files. Instruments and voices separate from the headphones and create a virtual soundstage. No closed headphones can achieve such levels of transparency and airiness. Owners of one of Astell and Kern's high-end players can connect the AK T1p directly to the symmetrical output of their portable device using the supplied cable with its 2.5 mm jack plug. As a result, the lead has virtually no impact on the sound, thus allowing listeners to enjoy studio masters with 24-bit resolution or high-res files in DSD format in their full, pure glory - just as the sound engineer in the studio intended. It goes without saying that a standard 3.5 mm jack cable is supplied for all other players. Perfection Made in GermanyLike all other premium headphones from beyerdynamic, the AK T1p is manufactured entirely by hand in Heilbronn. Featuring Tesla technology of the second generation, it will have audiophile listeners in raptures. Additional attenuation at the heart of the Tesla driver eliminates even the last traces of resonance in the high frequency range. beyerdynamic has also optimised the geometry of the baffle design and replaced the single-layer baffle material with a more stable, high-tech compound. This reduces the vibration of the material to a minimum, which in turn delivers even clearer sound combined with ultra-precise bass. Specifications: Transducer type: Dynamic Operating principle: Semi-Open Frequency response: 5 ? 50,000 Hz Impedance: 32 ohms Nominal sound pressure level: 102 dB Sound Coupling to the ear: Circumaural THD+N: 0.05 percent Power handling capacity: 300 mW Max. sound pressure level: 126 dB Weight Without Cable: 360 g Cable: 2.5mm 4-pole balanced cable / 3.5mm 3-pole standard cable / 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter (detachable, OCC 7N copper conductors, textile braided)
|Brand||Astell & Kern|
|Manufacturer||Astell & Kern|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.