AKG WMS40 Mini (AKG WMS40MINI Vocal Set) AKG WMS 40 MINI Wireless Microphone System Simplifies Smart Transmission, Debuts At Prolight And Sound Available as a single or double wireless microphone set with either handheld and/or bodypack transmitters. HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) 30 hours off a single AA battery Plug and Play Gain Control on pocket transmitter Compatible with all AKG MicroMics Low battery indicator Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its class All WMS 40 Mini series components share the same brilliant sound and ease of use at an unbeatable price/performance ratio. Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time. You can use the PT 40 Mini bodypack and HT 40 Mini handheld transmitters with the SR 40 Mini single-channel or SR 40 Mini2 dual-channel receiver. The SR 40 Mini receiver provides three status LEDs indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the level at the one forthin output jack. Each receiver comes with a universal 12-V switched mode power supply with EU, UK, and US adapters. The SR 40 Mini2 provides the same convenient functions and indicators for each channel as the SR 40 Mini single-channel receiver. The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off simultaneously. The rugged HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. The PT 40 Mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. A reliable mini XLR input allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone. A single AA size battery will power both the transmitter and a condenser microphone connected to it. Battery life for each WMS 40 Mini transmitter is the same legendary 30 hours off a single AA battery as for the standard WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run. The WMS 40 Mini Vocal Set ensures brilliant sound and ease of use at an unbeatable price/performance ratio. Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time. The SR 40 Mini receiver provides three status LEDs indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the level at the one forthin output jack. The supplied switched mode power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters. The rugged HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life of the transmitter is the same legendary in30 hours off a single AA batteryin as for the WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run. The system includes an SR 40 MINI receiver, an HT 40 MINI handheld transmitter, a universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter, and one AA size dry battery. Following the success of the WMS 40 Pro series wireless microphone system, AKG proudly debuts its WMS 40 MINI at Prolight and Sound 2011. With vocal and instrumental systems sharing the same brilliant sound and ease of use qualities, WMS 40 MINI provides High Definition Audio Performance (HDAP) technology to ensure the best possible transmission and sound for users. Providing the smallest and lightest pocket transmitter in its class, the AGK WMS 40 MINI can also be used with AKG miniature microphones, utilizing its robust mini XLR connector. The rugged, handheld HT40 MINI transmitter offers a reliable dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern protected by an all metal microphone head shell and pop filter. AKG is on a constant mission to provide the most effective and reliable technology to the market and the WMS 40 mini is the latest piece of AKG ingenuity, providing audio professionals reliable equipment for an unbelievable price, states Thomas Umbauer, product marketing manager PPA, AKG. WMS 40 will be a great wireless microphone system for any on-stage performer. All transmitters in the WMS 40 MINI operate for 30 hours off a single AA battery; ensuring performers are constantly transmitting with little worry of running out of power during a performance. The output gain from the one forth / 6.3mm jack output is variable through the volume gain control and the switched mode power supply is powered via 110-240V. Also included in the set are United Kingdom, European Union and United States power adapters.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.