The Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Boxes are often the best choice where presentation is as important a factor as storage and protection. This is particularly applicable for photographs, prints and similar art work that are in what we might call live storage, regularly presented or viewed but safely housed in between. Portfolio boxes have the appeal of being "lockers" that converts to a "stage." Ruggedly constructed and well sealed, Archival Methods portfolio boxes flip open to provide a handsome, complimentary background that enhances and frames the contained works.
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered,
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
- Lined with 80 lb. acid- and lignin-free paper.
- PAT tested and passed.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.