The Archival Methods Wide Archival Tissue is excellent for interleaving prints and drawings and protecting artifacts. It is acid-and lignin-free and thin for easy folding, padding or crumpling without hard edges. Use Un-Buffered Tissue for Textiles, Dye Transfer Prints and Cyanotype (Blue Prints),
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ?0.5,.Acid-free.
- Light weight 20-34g/per square meter 1.5 mil thicknesses Caliper 0.0012
- Passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 (formerly ANSI IT9.16). and TAPPI T444 silver tarnish test
- Sulphur Content (Maximum) 0.0004
- Un-Buffered, pH 6.5 - 7.2 No calcium carbonate -Acid-free.