The Archival Methods Conservation Mat Board uses alpha-cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber, that is more economical to manufacture then cotton paper but has the same stable and long-lasting properties. Purified wood pulp paper has a long history of being safe to use with paper artwork, photographs and documents. Conservation Mat Board is acid- and lignin-free and uses alkaline or neutral sizing. The boards are buffered with calcium carbonate for added protection from ambient conditions that often cause the pH of paper to decrease with age.Pearl White has a warm tonality when compared to the company's' Bright White Museum Board, similar to antique white with less of a yellow tint. The look, feel and cutting characteristics are very similar to mat board made from cotton pulp and has a similar lustrous surface.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.