Amcrest HDCVI technology transmits 1080p video over coaxial, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted uncompressed which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process. In addition, HDCVI technology is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers. This is a tribrid system which is backwards compatible with 960H and traditional analog cameras as well as IP cameras. 8-Channel 1080p HDCVI DVR with pre-installed 3 TB HDD / 8 x 1080p (2.1MP) Cameras (White) / Easy QR code setup process / VGA & HDMI Output / Web and Smartphone remote viewing / Transfer to external storage via USB
- 984ft (300m) point-to-point transmission distance from camera to DVR. Includes 4 x 60ft and 4 x 100ft Siamese cables.
- Easy backup and archiving via USB connection.
- Includes 8 x HD white 2.1MP cameras capable of generating crystal clear 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.1 Megapixel) video.
- IP66 rated weather resistant cameras for both indoor & outdoor use.
- Pre-installed 3 TB hard-drive records continuously for 15 days (360 hours in 1080p @ 30fps) or much longer using motion detection or scheduled recording.
- Remote view via the "Amcrest View" app found on the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Remote view on standard browsers via PC and MAC.
- This system does not currently run on Macintosh Operating Systems Under 10.6.8. or Earlier (Snow Leopard)
- Number of Cameras : 8
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.