The ANI-HDB70 HDMI Extender over HDBaseT (single CAT5e/6/7) is a tool which can extend your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal and transmit by dedicated CATx cable. It supports bi-directional transfer of IR Infrared control, together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source device or the display. The ANI-HDB70 operates at 1080p up to 230 feet (70M) using CAT5e or better. Extend 1080p @60Hz/36bit and 3D 1080p@30Hz/36bit up to 230ft (70m). Extend 1080p @60Hz/48bit, 1080p @120Hz/24bit, 3D 1080p@60Hz/36bit, and 4K2K@30Hz/24bit up to 130ft (40m). The greatest feature is the PoH (Power over HDBaseT) also known as PoE (Power over Ethernet or PoCC Power over Category Cable). You only need one power supply (included) that provides power to both the transmitter and the receiver. You can install the PoH power supply on either the Transmitter or the Receiver.
- Any HDMI input resolution can be up-converted, or scaled, up to 1080p or down-converted to any resolution
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate"
- In/Out: HDMI + separate Optical Toslink or 3.5mm analog audio. 50/60Hz frame rate (PAL/NTSC) signal conversion
- OSD menu for adjusting contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB level, and scan size
- PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL Conversion
- Supported resolutions: PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA. HTDV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Supports 3D motion video adaptive, 3D de-interlacing, and 3x2 / 2x2 pull-down detection and recovery