Magnification: 10X. Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm. Focus System: Center. Prism Type: Roof. F.O.V. (ft @ 1000 yds): 341. Exit Pupil: 4.2mm. Eye Relief: 16mm. Close Focus (Feet): 6.5. Lens Coating: UBX FullyMultiCoated. Roof Prism Phase Coating: PXA Phase Coating. Roof Prism Metallic Coating: SHR Metallic Coating. Net Weight (oz.): 29.4. Type of Neckstrap: Premium Extra Wide. Tripod Adaptable: Yes. Prism Material: BAK4. Waterproof & Fogproof: Yes. Type of Case: Leatherette. Length (inches): 6.25". Diopter Design: ALock. Eye Cups: MultpositionTwistLockThe highquality HD ED optical system of Alpen's NEW Rainier binoculars maximize light transmission to bring every last ray of light to your eyes even in the worst flatlight, dawn or dusk conditions. HD (highdefinition) ED (Extralow Dispersion Glass) delivers the best premiumperformance at a level of clarity never before achieved. All Rainier binoculars push the limits of optical perfection. All optical components receive our exclusive UBX multilayer coating for maximum light transmission. The extra large BAK4 prisms are coated with over 60 layers of Alpen's SHR metallic and PXA phase coatings to deliver the best brightness, clarity and color fidelity. Large diameter lens elements throughout the optical system provide enhanced field of view and eye relief for easy viewing. Rainier binoculars are extremely rugged, yet precise optical instruments providing years of reliable performance.
- F.O.V. (ft @ 1000 yds): 341
- Focus System: Center
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Prism Type: Roof
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.