Armasight Spark Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular CORE IIT, 60-70 lp/mmFor years, the development and improvement of consumer-orientated single stage Gen 1 technology has stood still until now. Traditionally, Gen 1 tubes are made of glass making them quite fragile and easily damaged, and have relatively low resolution, with very evident image edge distortion. Introducing an Armasight exclusive CORE (Ceramic Optical Ruggedized Engine) technology image intensifier tubes! While CORE does not contain a micro channel plate (and so by definition lands in the Gen 1 category) that is where the parallels end. Instead of glass, CORE tubes use a specially formulated ceramic compound fused with metal alloys similar to those used in production of Gen 2 and Gen 3 image intensifier tubes. Further advances in CORE have almost removed edge distortion, dramatically increased photo-sensitivity and most importantly, almost doubled resolution up to 70 lp/mm! The Armasight Spark is the perfect partner for this new hybrid tube-type a rugged, but lightweight multi-purpose night vision monocular. With optional accessories it can be used hand-held or head-mounted; with a day scope adapter it can convert your existing day scope to night vision at a budget price. With an optional 3X A-focal lens and IR illuminator, it can serve as a medium range, ultra-high resolution spotting scope and with optional camcorder/camera adapter you can even take footage or stills through the device in darkness. The Armasight Spark is the ideal night vision unit for the outdoorsman or first responder who demands more resolution, image clarity and durability than standard Gen 1 can offer.FEATURES Compact, rugged design Waterproof Head mountable for hands-free usage Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery Adaptable for use with cameras Built-in Infrared illuminator Limited two-year warranty SPECIFICATION Resolution 60-70 lp/mm Magnification 1x, optional 3x Multi-Purpose System Yes Exit Pupil Diameter, mm 8 EyeRelief, mm 20 Lens System F1.7, 35mm FOV 30 Range ofFocus 0.25 to infinity Diopter Adjustment +5 to -5 dpt Controls Direct Battery Life 40 hrs Infrared Illuminator Yes (built in with flood lens) IR Indicator Yes Power Supply CR-123 Lithium 3V (1) or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.2V (1) Environmental Rating Waterproof and weatherproof Operating Temperature -40 to +50 C Storage Temperature -50 to +60 C Dimensions 159 x 49 x 82 mm / 6.3 x 1.9 x 3.2 in Weight 0.37 kg / 0.8 lbs Warranty 2 Years
- Armasight Spark Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular CORE IIT, 60-70 lp/mm
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.