Shoot DCI & UHD 4K video and snap 12MP still photos with the X-Star Premium from Autel Robotics. The quadcopter's intelligent flight control system enables assisted flight modes including Follow, Orbit, Waypoints, and GoHome. GPS provides precise positional data outdoors, while the Starpoint Positioning System measures flying height and optically tracks position in situations where GPS satellites are out of reach. A mobile device (available separately) can be paired with the X-Star Premium to access advanced features as well as monitor a 720p HD live feed from the camera. The quadcopter comes ready-to-fly, meaning that a transmitter (radio controller), flight battery, battery charger, propellers, 64GB microSD card, and hard transit case come included (mobile device available separately). 4K / 12MP Gimbal-Stabilized Camera Video Capture The X-Star camera, with its Sony Exmor R sensor, captures 4K video at 30 fps, 2.7K at 60 fps, 1080p at 120 fps, and for super slow motion 720p at 240 fps. Video is recorded in full quality to a microSD card in-camera. Additionally, a live HD feed is beamed to the ground-end for monitoring and reference recording on a mobile device. Photo Capture The X-Star camera takes 12MP still photos in JPEG, RAW, or RAW & JPEG. Available photo modes include Single Shot, Burst, AEB, Bracketed Frames, and Time-Lapse. Super-Wide-Angle Lens The lens features an FOV of 108 with the camera in its widest image mode. This provides a wide field-of-view that encompasses a large part of the scene in front of the lens while not delving into fisheye territory. Gimbal Stabilization The camera is mounted via a 3-axis gimbal. This provides stabilization and allows independent camera movement relative to the quadcopter. The gimbal can be detached to store separately from the aircraft. Radio Controller and Mobile App Transmitter (Radio Controller) A pre-bound transmitter is included with the X-Star Premium. In addition to sticks for basic throttle and movement controls, function keys are provided to activate assisted flight modes or snap a shot with the camera. An integrated LCD screen provides vital flight data. StarLink App The StarLink mobile app allows you to gain additional functionality as well as view a live 720p HD image from the camera. With it, you can adjust camera settings, monitor in-flight telemetry data, access advanced flight control settings, and utilize the Smart Pre-flight Check. A mobile device holder that attaches to the transmitter is included (compatible mobile device available separately). Flight Controller SecureFly Helps keep the quadcopter on course, even if affected by wind or in the presence of magnetic interference that can throw off the compass. Starpoint Positioning System The Starpoint Positioning System lets X-Star Premium stay accurately positioned at low altitudes, even without GPS. GPS Enabled Works with both GPS and GLONASS for precise position when used outdoors. Flight Control Modes Computer-assisted flight modes include Follow, Orbit, Waypoints, and GoHome. Beginner Mode Beginner Mode sets strict bounds on aircraft performance to avoid mistakes.
- 4K (Ultra HD) video camera (4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240) with 12-MP still images, conveniently integrated into a quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFly magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning System for precise flying where GPS signals are unavailable
- HD Live View (720p streaming up to 1.2 miles away) and autonomous flight modes including follow, orbit, and waypoints via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Included accessories: Premium hard case, 64-GB MicroSD card that can record over 2 hours of 4K video, intelligent battery for up to 25 minutes of flying time per charge, a 1-hour fast charger, spare propellers and small parts
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display for flight information and one-touch action buttons for starting the motors, taking off, hovering, going home and landing