Shoot DCI & UHD 4K video and snap 12MP still photos with the X-Star Premium from Autel Robotics. The quadcopter's intelligent flight control system enables assisted flight modes including Follow, Orbit, Waypoints, and GoHome. GPS provides precise positional data outdoors, while the Starpoint Positioning System measures flying height and optically tracks position in situations where GPS satellites are out of reach. A mobile device (available separately) can be paired with the X-Star Premium to access advanced features as well as monitor a 720p HD live feed from the camera. The quadcopter comes ready-to-fly, meaning that a transmitter (radio controller), flight battery, battery charger, propellers, 64GB microSD card, and hard transit case come included (mobile device available separately). 4K / 12MP Gimbal-Stabilized Camera Video Capture The X-Star camera, with its Sony Exmor R sensor, captures 4K video at 30 fps, 2.7K at 60 fps, 1080p at 120 fps, and for super slow motion 720p at 240 fps. Video is recorded in full quality to a microSD card in-camera. Additionally, a live HD feed is beamed to the ground-end for monitoring and reference recording on a mobile device. Photo Capture The X-Star camera takes 12MP still photos in JPEG, RAW, or RAW & JPEG. Available photo modes include Single Shot, Burst, AEB, Bracketed Frames, and Time-Lapse. Super-Wide-Angle Lens The lens features an FOV of 108 with the camera in its widest image mode. This provides a wide field-of-view that encompasses a large part of the scene in front of the lens while not delving into fisheye territory. Gimbal Stabilization The camera is mounted via a 3-axis gimbal. This provides stabilization and allows independent camera movement relative to the quadcopter. The gimbal can be detached to store separately from the aircraft. Radio Controller and Mobile App Transmitter (Radio Controller) A pre-bound transmitter is included with the X-Star Premium. In addition to sticks for basic throttle and movement controls, function keys are provided to activate assisted flight modes or snap a shot with the camera. An integrated LCD screen provides vital flight data. StarLink App The StarLink mobile app allows you to gain additional functionality as well as view a live 720p HD image from the camera. With it, you can adjust camera settings, monitor in-flight telemetry data, access advanced flight control settings, and utilize the Smart Pre-flight Check. A mobile device holder that attaches to the transmitter is included (compatible mobile device available separately). Flight Controller SecureFly Helps keep the quadcopter on course, even if affected by wind or in the presence of magnetic interference that can throw off the compass. Starpoint Positioning System The Starpoint Positioning System lets X-Star Premium stay accurately positioned at low altitudes, even without GPS. GPS Enabled Works with both GPS and GLONASS for precise position when used outdoors. Flight Control Modes Computer-assisted flight modes include Follow, Orbit, Waypoints, and GoHome. Beginner Mode Beginner Mode sets strict bounds on aircraft performance to avoid mistakes.
- 4K (Ultra HD) video camera (4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240) with 12-MP still images, conveniently integrated into a quick-release 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- Dual GPS/GLONASS outdoor navigation, SecureFly magnetic interference protection, and the Starpoint Positioning System for precise flying where GPS signals are unavailable
- HD Live View (720p streaming up to 1.2 miles away) and autonomous flight modes including follow, orbit, and waypoints via the free Starlink app for iOS or Android (mobile device sold separately)
- Included accessories: Premium hard case, 64-GB MicroSD card that can record over 2 hours of 4K video, intelligent battery for up to 25 minutes of flying time per charge, a 1-hour fast charger, spare propellers and small parts
- Intuitive remote controller with LCD display for flight information and one-touch action buttons for starting the motors, taking off, hovering, going home and landing
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.