ROG Strix Wireless Headset - Stereo - Mini-phone - Wired/Wireless - Bluetooth - 49.2 ft - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 20 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 4.92 ft Cable
ROG Strix Wireless is a gaming headset with 2.4GHz wireless technology that provides a lower-latency connection than Bluetooth headsets for instant audio transmission. The included USB dongle features exclusive technology that enables wireless connections to both PC and PlayStation 4 with fully functional headset controls. With ROG Strix Wireless, every in-game sound reaches your ears instantly even from up to 15 meters away from your PC.
ROG Strix Wireless features a dual-antenna design with an automatic interference avoidance mechanism to ensure a stable connection, even in complicated Wi-Fi environments.
Lifelike 7.1 surround sound
Immerse yourself in your games with stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound1 from ASUS Sonic Studio. With this exclusive audio technology, you'll be able to hear every gunshot and footstep with pinpoint accuracy, so you can easily locate and gain the edge against your opponents.
Full audio control
ROG Strix Wireless comes with the latest ASUS Sonic Studio software suite for full control over your audio experience, from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Unlike typical audio utilities with multi-screen interfaces that make configuration complicated and time-consuming, Sonic Studio has a neat, all-in-one view and intuitive controls. You can even create and apply audio profiles for different scenarios with ease.Multiplatform compatibility
In addition to connecting wirelessly to PC and PlayStation 4, ROG Strix Wireless can also connect in wired mode to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, Mac, smartphones, and tablets with the included 3.5mm combined four-pole audio/mic adapter and 1.5m Y-cable extension.
Over 10 hours of
nonstop gaming action
ROG Strix Wireless is equipped with a 900mAh battery, which provides more than 10 hours2 of nonstop use per charge, letting you game without interruption - even during marathon sessions.
The flexible boom mic provides clear, in-game voice communication and detaches easily for travel and storage.
Handy control keys
Dedicated buttons3 on the ear cup provide instant, eyes-free headset control while gaming. Make volume adjustments, turn the microphone on or off, and control headset power with these intuitive, easy-to-reach keys.
When creating ROG Strix Wireless, we carefully considered the feedback of gamers worldwide and built upon our previous design experience with the goal of making the most comfortable gaming headset. The newly designed ROG Strix Wireless employs an optimized clamping force based on lab testing with a wide range of head shapes and sizes to further improve wearing comfort. It is also cushioned with ultra-soft, full-size memory foam and highly breathable protein leather for greater comfort and no ear fatigue during prolonged gaming sessions.
A foldable design allows the headset's ear cups to lay flat, so you can pack and take it anywhere.The microphone boom is easily detachable for travel and storage.
- Host Interface Mini-phone
- Product Type Headset
- Manufacturer Part Number ROG STRIX WIRELESS
- Manufacturer ASUS Computer International
- Product Name Strix Wireless Headset
- Product Line Strix Wireless
- Brand Name ROG
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Driver Size 2.36"
- Microphone Design Boom
- Package Contents
- Strix Wireless Headset
- Audio/mic splitter cable
- Charging cable
- Detachable microphone
- Quick start guide
- Weight (Approximate) 12.35 oz
- Form Factor Circumaural
- Cable Length 4.92 ft
- Impedance 32 Ohm
- Sound Mode Stereo
- Connectivity Technology Wired/Wireless
- Wireless Technology Bluetooth
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Wireless Operating Distance 49.2 ft
|MPN||ROG Strix Wireless|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.