Asus Chromebook C201PA-DS01 11.6" Chromebook - Rockchip Cortex A17 RK3288 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.80 GHz - Navy Blue - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM RAM - 16 GB SSD - ARM Mali-T764 - Chrome OS - 1366 x 768 16:9 Display - Bluetooth - IEEE 802.11ac Wireless LAN - Webcam - M
ASUS Chromebook - Sleek yet sophisticated
Our new sleek, sophisticated and ultra-portable ASUS Chromebook C201 is designed for everyday ease-of-use. C201 features a spacious touchpad for easy and intuitive control with multi-touch gesture support. And with up to 13 hours of battery life, you can use ASUS Chromebook all day!
Experience a new design
ASUS Chromebook packs many brilliant features into its compact and stylish design. The HD camera is great for capturing photos or video, and you can enjoy them fully on the stunning 1366 x 786 HD display!
Enjoy all-day battery life
With up to 13 hours battery life, you can enjoy Chromebook C201 all day while out and about, or on the move. Chromebook is easy to take anywhere thanks to its amazing slim and lightweight design.
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)
- Number of Cells 2-cell
- Maximum Battery Run Time 13 Hour
- Webcam Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 2
- Headphone/Microphone Combo Port Yes
- Micro HDMI Yes
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Resolution 1366 x 768
- Screen Size 11.6"
- Touchscreen No
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer ARM
- Graphics Controller Model Mali-T764
- Product Type Chromebook
- Manufacturer Part Number 90NL0912-M00300
- Manufacturer ASUS Computer International
- Product Model C201PA-DS01
- Product Name Chromebook C201PA-DS01
- Product Line Chromebook
- Product Series C201
- Brand Name Asus
- Standard Memory 2 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Package Contents
- Chromebook C201PA-DS01
- AC Adapter
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Weight (Approximate) 2 lb
- Color Navy Blue
- Height 0.7"
- Width 11.3"
- Depth 7.6"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Optical Drive Type No
- Solid State Drive Capacity 16 GB
- Processor Speed 1.80 GHz
- Processor Type Cortex A17
- Processor Model RK3288
- Processor Core Quad-core (4 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Rockchip
- Operating System Chrome OS
- Operating System Platform Chrome OS
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Memory Range : 1 GB - 3 GB
- Monitor Screen Size Range : < 13"
- Memory Technology : DDR3
- Operating System : Chrome OS
- Processor Model : RK3288
- Portable Computer Weight : 2
|Brand||ASUS - CHROMEBOOK|
|Manufacturer||ASUS - CHROMEBOOK|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.