ROG GL552VW-DH71 15.6" (In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-6700HQ Quad-core (4 Core) 2.60 GHz - Metallic - 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM - 1 TB HDD - DVD-Writer - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2 GB GDDR5 - Windows 10 64-bit - 1920 x 1080 16
Gaming Without Limits
Maximum gaming performance, attentive design,flawless visuals and instant upgrades. ROG GL552 is ready to play.
Performance for every game, and any content
With an up to quad-core 6th-generation Intel Core i7 processor and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics with Microsoft DirectX 12 support, ROG GL552 is made for gaming and primed for creativity. Experience any game or run any application, with the sharper visuals and superior performance you demand.
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Number of Cells 4-cell
- Maximum Battery Run Time 5 Hour
- Webcam Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 4
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
- Headphone/Microphone Combo Port Yes
- Number of USB 3.1 Ports 1
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Screen Size 15.6"
- Touchscreen No
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Graphics Controller Model GeForce GTX 960M
- Graphics Memory Capacity Up to 2 GB
- Graphics Memory Technology GDDR5
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Dedicated
- Display Screen Technology In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Product Type Notebook
- Manufacturer Part Number GL552VW-DH71
- Manufacturer ASUS Computer International
- Product Model GL552VW-DH71
- Product Name GL552VW-DH71 Notebook
- Product Series GL552
- Brand Name ROG
- Standard Memory 16 GB
- Memory Technology DDR4 SDRAM
- Package Contents
- GL552VW-DH71 Notebook
- Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority WEEE
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TV
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ErP
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EU Ecolabel
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 5.60 lb
- Color Metallic
- Height 1.3"
- Width 15.1"
- Depth 10.1"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Hard Drive Capacity 1 TB
- Optical Drive Type DVD-Writer
- Processor Speed 2.60 GHz
- Processor Type Core i7
- Processor Model i7-6700HQ
- Processor Core Quad-core (4 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Operating System Windows 10
- Operating System Architecture 64-bit
- Operating System Platform Windows
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Silver
- Memory Range : > 8 GB
- Monitor Screen Size Range : 15" - 15.9"
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Graphics Memory Technology : GDDR5
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Nvidia
- Operating System : Windows 10
- Processor Model : i7-6700HQ
- Portable Computer Weight : 5.60
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
- Hard Drive (RPM) : 7200
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.