Asus PB258Q 25" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms - 2560 x 1440 - 16.7 Million Colors - 350 Nit - 100,000,000:1 - WQHD - Speakers - DVI - HDMI - VGA - DisplayPort - Black - ENERGY STAR 6.0, RoHS, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays 6.0, TV Rheinland, ErP
Precision to the Finest Detail: 25" 16:9 2560 x 1440 WQHD Frameless Monitor
- Impeccable lifelike visuals with 25" 16:9 2560 x 1440 with 100% sRGB and 178 wide-viewing angle in an edge-to-edge frameless design.
- Extensive connectivity features DisplayPort1.2, HDMI/MHL2.0 and Dual-link DVI for native WQHD content support.
- Frameless design with ergonomic Quick Release Stand with tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjustment plus VESA wall mount support.
- Eye Care Technology : Flicker-free and Low Blue Light for comfortable viewing
Concept to Creation
Precision to the Finest Detail
Envision bigger with 2560 x 1440 WQHD, packing four times the pixel density of 720p! New premium 16:9 wide-format PB258Q LED display with IPS panel affords 178 wide viewing angles for better productivity, opening extra multitasking space to fit more windows and projects on-screen. ASUS exclusive SplendidPlus Video Intelligence Technology, QuickFit Virtual Scale, and 100% sRGB fidelity ensure reality-defining color and image accuracy, giving you true "what you imagine is what you create" power. HDMI/MHL2.0, DisplayPort, and dual-link DVI support WQHD natively, accentuated by room-dominating audio via twin 2.5-Watt speakers. To help you stay naturally focused, ergonomic design includes tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment, plus streamlined cabling that keeps clutter off your desktop. PB258Q's edge-to-edge frameless design is ideal for seamless multi-display environment setup.
See Better and Wider
The PB258Q WQHD monitor features an IPS LED-backlit panel that provides 117 pixels per inch (PPI), resulting in high quality 2560 x 1440 visuals - equaling four times the resolution of standard 720p sets. It allows users to view greater image detail and do more with an onscreen footprint larger than that of standard displays.
The screen's 117 PPI density means there are 117 RGB matrices within one inch. Generally, the more pixels a display has, the more lighting (or power) those pixels require to achieve the best visuals. However, with advanced LED backlighting on the PB258Q, power and energy savings are no longer compromised, while better visuals are assured.
Native WQHD Content Support
The PB258Q features a host of connectivity options that include HDMI/MHL2.0, DisplayPort1.2, and dual-link DVI for native WQHD, plus D-sub for full HD 1080p content transmission. Twin built-in 2.5W speakers provide quality audio for a completely immersive home theater experience.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
Flicker-free and Low Blue Light
Say goodbye to tired, strained eyes. PB258Q features ASUS Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to reduce instances of eyestrain and other damaging effects when spending long, countless hours in front of a display.
PB258Q has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified flicker-free and Low Blue Light by TV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services
ASUS Blue Light Filter
PB258Q also comes with the ASUS Blue Light Filter to protect you from harmful blue light; a new OSD menu lets you easily access and select four different filter settings onscreen.
- Speakers Yes
- Built-in Devices Speaker
- Webcam No
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- VGA Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number PB258Q
- Manufacturer ASUS Computer International
- Product Model PB258Q
- Product Name PB258Q Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Brand Name Asus
- Package Contents
- PB258Q Widescreen LCD Monitor
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Warranty Card
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR 6.0
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TCO Certified Displays 6.0
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TV Rheinland
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ErP
- Weight (Approximate) 16.53 lb
- Color Black
- Height 13.4"
- Width 22.5"
- Depth 2.3"
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 16.20"
- Width with Stand 22.47"
- Depth with Stand 8.66"
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Response Time 5 ms
- Screen Size 25"
- Screen Mode WQHD
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 100,000,000:1
- Brightness 350 Nit
- Color Supported 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1440
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Monitor Refresh Rate (Hz) : 80
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.