Apractice amp that's equally suited for novice and experienced bassists alike, the Ashdown Engineering AAA Perfect 10 Bass Combo pushes 60 watts of beefy low end power through a single Custom 10" Ashdown speaker. The Perfect 10 comes equipped with a drive control to dial in your dirt, a 3-Band EQ to fine tune your sound, hi and low inputs to accommodate both active and passive basses, and an XLR DI for recording or playing through a PA system. The AAA Perfect 10 sports an onboard headphone output for silent practice sessions and an Aux in with Mix control so you can plug in and jam along with your favorite tracks from your MP3 player and other devices. Equipped with Ashdown's AppTek input, the Perfect 10 represents ultimate practice bass combo amp.Ashdown All Access: AppTek-EquippedThe Ashdown All Access Amplifiers feature a unique AppTek input, which gives you the ability to plug in your smartphone or tablet to expand your sonic possibilities even further. The AppTek input allows you to record and practice using the extensive selection of free and purchasable apps available. Compatible with virtually any device or application, the AppTek input acts as an interface for your apps and your bass. Just simply plug in your bass, connect the included AppTek cable to the device and your amp, and then you will be able to use the onboard FX and amp simulation on your device to provide you with endless tonal options.Download the ABM Pre App available on Agile Partners Amp Kit to access the renowned features found on the popular ABM series bass amps including Tube Drive, Sub Harmonics, Compression and a comprehensive 7-Band EQ. The AppTek input makes the AAA practice amps the highest specced product on the market.Get your Ashdown Engineering Ashdown All Access Perfect 10 60W 1x10" Bass Combo Amplifier today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.