Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA-DH51-GR 12.5" Notebook - Intel Core i5 (7th Gen) i5-7200U Dual-core (2 Core) 2.50 GHz - 8 GB LPDDR3 - 256 GB SSD - Windows 10 64-bit - 1920 x 1080 - Intel HD Graphics 620 LPDDR3 - Bluetooth - Front Camera/Webcam - IEEE 802.11ac - US
The world's most prestigious laptop with unprecedented performance
To say that ZenBook 3 is a new generation of ZenBook is a huge understatement - it's ZenBook reimagined for the next era of mobile computing. Every single precision component and every elegantly crafted detail has been completely re-engineered and redesigned to make ZenBook 3 the most sophisticated ZenBook yet. It's lighter, thinner, stronger, impossibly powerful - and utterly beautiful. Simply, it's the world's most incredible laptop. Say hello to ZenBook 3.
Crafted to perfection
ZenBook 3's design took some serious engineering prowess and craftsmanship to realize. The ultra-thin 11.9mm profile meant we had to invent the world's most compact laptop hinge - just 3mm high - to preserve its sleek lines. To fit in the full-size keyboard, we had to create a surround that's just 2.1mm wide at the edges, and we designed the powerful four-speaker audio system in partnership with audiophile specialists Harman Kardon. ZenBook is renowned for its unique, stunning looks, and you'll instantly recognize the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish on ZenBook 3's all-metal unibody enclosure - a finish that takes 40 painstaking steps to create. But we've added a beautiful twist, using a special 2-phase anodizing process to create stunning golden edge highlights. To complete this sophisticated new theme, we've added a unique gold ASUS logo and given the keyboard a matching gold backlight.
- Number of Cells 6-cell
- Maximum Battery Run Time 9 Hour
- Front Camera/Webcam Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 1
- USB Type-C Yes
- USB Type-C Detail 1 x USB 3.1 TYPE C port(s)
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Screen Size 12.5"
- Touchscreen No
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
- Graphics Controller Model HD Graphics 620
- Graphics Memory Technology LPDDR3
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Product Type Notebook
- Manufacturer Part Number 90NB0CZ3-M03530
- Manufacturer ASUS Computer International
- Product Model UX390UA-DH51-GR
- Product Name ZenBook 3 UX390UA-DH51-GR Notebook
- Product Line ZenBook 3
- Product Series UX390
- Brand Name Asus
- Standard Memory 8 GB
- Memory Technology LPDDR3
- Package Contents
- ZenBook 3 UX390UA-DH51-GR Notebook
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- AC Adapter
- Carry Bag
- User E-Manual
- Warranty Card
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Weight (Approximate) 2.10 lb
- Color Silver Gray
- Height 0.5"
- Width 11.7"
- Depth 7.5"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Optical Drive Type No
- Solid State Drive Capacity 256 GB
- Processor Speed 2.50 GHz
- Processor Type Core i5
- Processor Model i5-7200U
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Generation 7th Gen
- Operating System Windows 10
- Operating System Architecture 64-bit
- Operating System Platform Windows
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Processor Model : i5-7200U
- Operating System : Windows 10
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Intel
- Portable Computer Weight : 2.10
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.