The Artist Elite AE2300 cardioid instrument microphone features Audio-Technica's propriety double-dome diaphragm construction, giving it high-frequency and transient response that far exceeds typical dynamic microphones. With a rugged, low-profile design and the ability to handle high SPLs, the AE2300 is a versatile performer, able to capture sound from guitar amps, brass and woodwinds, drums and percussion instruments with equal clarity and precision. The double-dome diaphragm construction allows the AE2300 to maintain directionality across the entire frequency range, while introducing only the slightest off-axis coloration (frequency response is nearly identical at 0 degrees, 90 degreesand 180 degrees) for excellent phase cohesion in multiple-mic setups. The microphone is also equipped with a switchable low-pass filter that cuts out harsh, high-frequency noise, such as hiss from a guitar amp or high-hat bleed into the snare, without negatively affecting the overall tone of an instrument - an especially useful tool in live settings to get a clear, focused sound. Product Features: Excels in high-SPL applications Proprietary double-dome diaphragm construction that improves high-frequency and transient response Maintains directionality across the entire frequency range Minimal off-axis coloration (frequency response is nearly identical at 0 degrees, 90 degrees, and 180 degrees) helps to maintain phase cohesion in multiple microphone setups Switchable low-pass filter removes harsh, high-frequency hiss without negatively affecting the overall tone of an instrument Low-profile design allows microphone to be placed easily and unobtrusively in a wide variety of setups Rugged, brass metal construction ensures dependable performance in live music applications Includes AT8471 isolation stand clamp for 5/8-27 threaded stands, 5/8-27 to 3/8-16 threaded adapter, and a soft protective pouch Product Specifications: Element: Dynamic Polar Pattern: Cardioid Frequency Response: 60 - 20,000 Hz Open Circuit Sensitivity: -57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at pa Impedance: 250 ohms Weight: 138 g (4.9 oz) Dimensions: 94 mm (3.7) long, 28.0 mm (1.1) maximum diameter Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Furnished: AT8471 isolation stand clamp for 5/8-27 threaded stands; 5/8-27 to 3/8-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch Audio-Technica Case Style: S4
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.