Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We've simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A new locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite AE4100 cardioid dynamic element, and the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the studio-quality Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element.
- Battery Run Time 8 Hour
- XLR Yes
- 6.35mm (?1?4") Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number ATW-3110bC
- Manufacturer Audio-Technica U.S., Inc
- Product Name 3000 Series Wireless Mircorphone System
- Product Series 3000
- Brand Name Audio-Technica
- Package Contents
- ATW-R310 Receiver
- ATW-T310 UniPak Transmitter
- Material Metal - Transmitter
- Weight (Approximate) 2.43 lb - Receiver
- Weight (Approximate) 2.86 oz - Transmitter
- Height 1.7"
- Width 8.3"
- Depth 6.5"
- Operating Range 328.08 ft
- Minimum Frequency Response 70 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 15 kHz
- Minimum Operating Frequency 541.50 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 566.38 MHz
- Limited Warranty 2 Year