The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b wireless receivermain component of Audio-Technica's 3000 Seriesis equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. The ATW-R3100b also offers true diversity reception. Two antennas feed 2 completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver's soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The ATW-R3100b receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount. Audio-Technica includes rack-mount adapters with the ATW-R3100b wireless receiver.Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system True Diversity operation reduces dropouts Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- XLR Yes
- 6.35mm (?1?4") Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number ATW-R3100bD
- Manufacturer Audio-Technica U.S., Inc
- Product Model ATW-R3100bD
- Product Name Wireless Microphone System Receive
- Brand Name Audio-Technica
- Weight (Approximate) 2.42 lb - Receiver
- Height 1.7"
- Width 8.3"
- Depth 6.5"
- Operating Range 328.08 ft
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) 60 dB
- Minimum Frequency Response 70 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 15 kHz
- Minimum Operating Frequency 655.50 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 680.38 MHz