Designed to work with phantom-powered, condenser gooseneck microphones with a 3-pin XLRM-type output, the ATW-T1007 System 10 Microphone Desk Stand Transmitter pairs with the System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver of your choice to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance. The transmitter is equipped with a 3-pin XLRF-type input and features a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs - one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear - indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level and charging status. The ATW-T1007 also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
- 3-pin XLRF-type in for quick mounting of gooseneck microphone
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation"
- Digital 24-bit/48kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: -6dB (for loudest voices), 0dB and +6dB (for softest voices)
- Operates in the 2.4GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display located on bottom of unit
- Two red/green LEDs - one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear - indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status
- User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button