The Audio-Technica BP894CT4 MicroSet Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone (Black) is a headworn condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed to provide intelligible natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. The microphone requires 11V to 52V phantom power for operation. The microphone includes a 1.4m (55") cable terminated with TA4F-Type connector for Shure wireless systems. Its free end connects to the provided AT8539 power module via a locking 4-pin connector. The connector is also compatible with all Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack transmitters. The output of the power module is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector. A recessed switch in the power module permits choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80Hz high-pass UniSteep filter) to help control undesired ambient noise.
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Industry-standard sound quality - extremely intelligible natural audio for stage/television talent, lecturers, houses of worship
- Microphone diameter of just 2.8mm (0.11") for the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio
- Rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.