This is an advanced version of iOptron's flagship product; the revolutionary GoToNovaTM computerized control system that is one of the most technologically advanced automated tracking systems available on the market today. With a database of over 50,000 celestial objects and 256 user-defined objects, this GoToNovaTM computerized control system allows even amateur astronomers to becomemasters of the night sky while being a perfect fit for the serious astronomer aswell. Using the easy-to-use hand controller and its large LCD screen, you can easily set up the telescope and select where you want to go with the very friendly user-interface. The control system also allows you the user to slew the telescope at 9 different drive speeds, keeping the object within the telescope'sviewfinder for as long as you wish. The most easy to understand controller on the market The GoToNovaTM Controller is much easier to use than other similar products. Thehand controller is more intuitive with menu categories better organized. It alsohas a larger LCD screen with more lines of content compared with the competition. Using the easy-to-use hand controller and its large LCD screen, youcan easily set up your telescope and select where you want to go. More precise speed control for viewing objects The control system also allows you to slew the telescope at 9 different drive speeds, keeping the object within the telescope's viewfinder for as long as you wish. The largest database on the market The revolutionary GoToNovaTM computerized control system is by far the most technologically advanced automated tracking system available on the market today. With a database of over 130,000 celestial objects (3 times the competition) and 256 user-defined objects, this GoToNovaTM computerized control system offers endless destinations and is enough to satisfy even the most serious stargazer. GoToNovaTM Computerized Control System The revolutionary GoToNovaTM computerized control system is by far the most technologically advanced automated tracking system available on the market today. With a database of 130,000 celestial objects, including all of the most famous galaxies, nebulae, star clusters, not to mention the planets, you'll be able to enjoy star gazing with the simple push of a button.
- 130,000 object database with 256 user-defined objects
- 8 line large screen LCD
- Comes standard on the PR-series
- User friendly interface
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.