Audio-Technica Wireless In-Ear Monitor System - 614 MHz to 865 MHz Operating Frequency - 60 Hz to 13 kHz Frequency Response - 328.08 ft Operating Range
Audio-Technica's advanced M3 IEM system offers a full range of professional in-ear monitoring features, with a choice of 1321 UHF channels and easy-to-read LCD information displays on both transmitter and receiver for setting preferences. The stereo monitor system is equipped with Audio-Technica's versatile Personal Mix Control, which allows volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver. While up to 16 complete M3 systems may be used simultaneously, any number of M3R stereo receivers can operate on the same frequency with a single M3T stereo transmitter. The M3T Stereo Transmitter is equipped with two XLR/" combo input connectors into which users can connect line-level inputs (from a mixing console, for example). The M3T also offers a headphone output that allows you to monitor transmitter input signals directly.
- Battery Run Time 8 Hour
- XLR Yes
- 6.35mm (?1?4") Yes
- Product Type Wireless Microphone System
- Manufacturer Part Number M3M
- Manufacturer Audio-Technica U.S., Inc
- Product Model M3
- Product Name Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
- Brand Name Audio-Technica
- Package Contents
- EP3 Headphones:In-ear dynamic headphones offer high-fidelity sound and excellent isolation
- M3T Stereo Transmitter:Wireless UHF transmitter (frequency-agile) offers LCD display and 1321 user-selectable frequencies
- M3R Stereo Receiver:Personal Mix Control in a lightweight body-pack with backlit LCD display
- AC adapter (Country Dependant)
- Rack Mount Adapters
- Flexible Antenna
- Weight (Approximate) 4.69 oz - Receiver
- Weight (Approximate) 2.05 lb - Transmitter
- Length 15.3"
- Height 4.3"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 1"
- Operating Range 328.08 ft
- Minimum Frequency Response 60 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 13 kHz
- Minimum Operating Frequency 614 MHz
- Maximum Operating Frequency 865 MHz
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.