Atomos Ninja Blade ATOMNJB001 5" LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 1280 x 720 - HD 720 - 400 Nit - HDMI - 1 x HDMI In - 1 Year
UNLEASH YOUR CAMERA'S FULL POTENTIAL
From the core, every feature has been designed with professionals in mind focussing on improving the performance and capability of your camera.
RECORD FROM THE SENSOR
Shoot video the way you intended and capture directly to Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD. Edit responsive 220Mbps clips inside the timeline and push your grade further with the 10-bit color space.
MONITOR HDR WITH YOUR LOG CAMERA
Shooting in camera Log (S-Log2, S-Log3, C-Log, V-Log etc) delivers the maximum sensor detail in your recordings, when viewed on monitors it looks washed out & makes judging exposure difficult. AtomHDR brings post production for HDR monitoring to the field, displaying high brightness range of Log footage with the brightness and vibrancy as the eye sees it on our SuperAtom IPS 8-bit 400nit calibrated monitor.
SUPERATOM. SUPER 5" IPS DISPLAY
Step up from your LCD viewfinder with the SuperAtom 5" display. Designed to be vibrant and calibrated for Rec. 709, see detail how you see them on set.
CONNECT. MONITOR. RECORD.
Included on every Ninja Blade is HDMI I/O for quick connections to Mirrorless and DSLR cameras and output to larger on set monitors.
CONTINUE ON WITH CONTINUOUS POWER
With the patent pending hot swappable dual battery system you will never be out of action. Keep recording and automatically swap to a second battery when power is low.
- HDMI Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Product Type LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number ATOMNJB001
- Manufacturer Atomos
- Product Model ATOMNJB001
- Product Name Ninja Blade ATOMNJB001 Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Product Line Ninja Blade
- Brand Name Atomos
- Package Contents
- Ninja Blade ATOMNJB001 Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Universal battery charger 110-240V
- AC adapter & car charger
- Docking station & leads
- 2 x master caddy cases
- 1 x Atomos 2600mAh battery
- Rugged carry case
- Canon & Nikon adapter plates
- 2.5mm "Y" adapter cable for LANC
- Weight (Approximate) 1.46 lb
- Height 3.4"
- Width 5.4"
- Depth 1.9"
- Operating Power Consumption 6.80 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Size 5"
- Screen Mode HD 720
- Brightness 400 Nit
- Maximum Resolution 1280 x 720
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.