Atomos Ninja Flame 7.1" LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - Capacitive - 1920 x 1200 - WUXGA - 1500 Nit - HDMI - 1 x HDMI In
Current monitors force filmmaking compromises due to a lack of brightness & brightness range (dynamic range). Expose for highlights and lose shadow detail or shoot in Log with a flat, washed out image. Enter the Ninja Flame, a 7" AtomHDR 1500nit Field Monitor with 4K/HD 10-bit ProRes/DNx Recording over HDMI. With the AtomHDR engine, it has the brightness and dynamic range to show all the detail of HDR Log, at all brightness ranges, with natural, vibrant colors.
Burn away the fog of LOG
Camera Log (S-Log2, S-Log3, C-Log, V-Log etc) delivers maximum sensor detail in your recordings, but on monitors it looks washed out & makes judging exposure difficult. The compromise for filmmakers is to use LUT's to get the approximate "look" but sacrifice detail or use calibration cards, waveform & some "rule of thumb" figures to set exposure correctly. AtomHDR is the solution, accurately displaying HDR Log footage with the brightness to see Log as the eye sees it.
Scenes Ignite with 1500nits of Light
Not all scenes call for HDR Log recording. In situations that don't call for 10 stops of dynamic range, use the intensity of the 1500nit panel to monitor traditional standard dynamic range (SDR/Rec709) video at high brightness for outdoor monitoring.
Simply pick the right mode, HDR or High Bright SDR, and get busy setting up your shot on the premium 7" display boasting 10-bit processing, 1920x1200 resolution, 325ppi pixel density, optional calibration to overcome natural LCD color drift and an arsenal of precision video setup tools for perfect shots every time.
- HDMI Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Product Type LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number ATOMNJAFL1
- Manufacturer Atomos
- Product Name Ninja Flame Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Product Line Ninja Flame
- Brand Name Atomos
- Package Contents
- Ninja Flame Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Custom red HPRC case
- Control cable
- 2 x 5200mAh batteries
- Fast battery charger
- SATA 3/2 to USB 3/2 HDD/SSD docking station
- DC to D-Tap coiled cable
- 5 x Master Caddy II
- 2 x 12V-3A AC adapter (Fast charger & DC power)
- HDR sunhood
- Weight (Approximate) 1.37 lb
- Height 5"
- Width 8.4"
- Depth 1.8"
- Operating Power Consumption 24 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Size 7.1"
- Screen Mode WUXGA
- Touchscreen Type Capacitive
- Brightness 1500 Nit
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1200
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.