Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered U851R offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGuard RFI-shielding technology. It accepts interchangeable condenser elements-available for boundary microphones in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns. With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the U851R is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Host Interface XLR
- Product Type Microphone
- Manufacturer Part Number U851R
- Manufacturer Audio-Technica U.S., Inc
- Product Name Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Brand Name Audio-Technica
- Microphone Sensitivity -34 dB
- Microphone Technology Condenser
- Weight (Approximate) 9.20 oz
- Length 4.3"
- Height 0.9"
- Width 3.3"
- Cable Length 24.93 ft
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Minimum Frequency Response 30 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Limited Warranty 5 Year