World's First On-Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone SINE headphones, with AUDEZE's planar magnetic technology, are the next step up in sound quality for many listeners. Instead of using ordinary dynamic drivers, planar technology gives you a sound that's punchy, dynamic and detailed. In fact, it sounds like a much larger headphone! It's lightweight and folds flat for easy travelling. Once again, Audeze has called upon their strategic partner BMW DesignWorksUSA for the industrial design and they manufacture SINE headphones in the USA at their Southern California factory. The 80 x 70mm planar magnetic driver has more than 3x the surface area of any on-ear headphone in its class. More surface area means they can move more air, which means better bass and dynamics. Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response Premium leather for style and durability Sleek contemporary design by DesignWorksUSA a BMW group company Light weight and folds flat for ultimate portability Fazor elements Fluxor magnetic arrays Uniforce diaphragms
- AUDEZE SINE On-Ear Closed-Back Headphones with Standard Audio Cable and Built-in Mic
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.