The Amped Wireless High Power 700mW Dual Band AC Wi-Fi Router provides industry leading Wi-Fi coverage coupled with ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi speeds. The RTA15 is equipped with a total of ten amplifiers, two 2.4GHz amplifiers, four 5.0GHz amplifiers, four low noise amplifiers, and three high gain antennas to provide extreme range, gigabit Wi-Fi coverage. The RTA15 is the first device to feature double amplification with advanced 2-stage 5GHz amplifiers that ensure the longest range and the most coverage. The 802.11ac Router features an advanced internal processor, five gigabit networking ports for blazing fast wired connections, a USB port for sharing files and simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi access. Powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology the RTA15 provides gigabit Wi-Fi speeds (AC1200: three times faster than 802.11n) with enough bandwidth to deliver multiple HD streams simultaneously to all of your Wi-Fi devices including, PCs, televisions, game consoles and mobile devices for next generation Wi-Fi access throughout your entire home, backyard or office.
-Share your broadband Internet connection and provide long range wireless access
-Ten high power amplifiers and three high gain antennas deliver industry leading Wi-Fi coverage
-Next generation, ultra-fast AC1200 Wi-Fi speeds provide fast HD streaming and lag-free gaming
-Advanced 2-Stage amplifiers use double amplification to achieve maximum range
-Features a powerful processor, five gigabit wired ports and a USB storage sharing port
- Industry Leading Dual Band Wi-Fi Coverage:
- Add long range wireless Internet access to your home or office. Two 2.4GHz 700mW amplifiers, four 5.0GHz 2-Stage 700mW amplifiers, four low noise amplifiers and three 5dBi high gain antennas provide industry leading Wi-Fi power and coverage.
- Ultra-Fast AC Wi-Fi Technology:
- Next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology provides Wi-Fi speeds up to three times faster than 802.11n. Great for streaming HD video to multiple devices simultaneously. AC1200 Wi-Fi speeds provide up to 300Mbps 2.4GHz 802.11n connections and up to 867Mbps 5.0GHz 802.11ac connections simultaneously.
- Advanced 2-Stage 802.11ac Amplifiers:
- Similar to how a twin turbo works for a sports car to provide more power and speed, the RTA15 features advanced 2-Stage amplifiers that boost a Wi-Fi signal twice to achieve maximum range and performance.
- Three High Gain Antennas: Penetrate Walls and Eliminate Dead Spots:
- A dedicated single band 2.4GHz, high gain 5dBi antenna, a dedicated 5.0GHz high gain 5dBi antenna and a high gain dual band antenna provide maximum range to easily penetrate walls and eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots.
- Gigabit Networking:
- The RTA15 provides up to four 10/100/1000M network ports for connecting additional wired computers, A/V devices and other network devices at ultra-fast wired speeds.
- Powerful Processor:
- The High Power Dual Band Router features a powerful 660MHz internal processor for computing networking commands at blazing speeds which results in faster wired and wireless speeds.
- USB Storage Support:
- Attach a USB storage device, such as an external hard drive or flash drive, to share at home or in the office with other networked computers. Shared files can also be access remotely, over the Internet using a FTP client.
- Smart Security Features:
- You're in control! Smart security features allow you to restrict access to specific users, set a daily time schedule for when the wireless network is available and when it is not and control how far your wireless network coverage reaches through wireless output power adjustments. The High Power Dual Band Router also supports secure push button setup for WPS enabled devices.
- Website Blocking and SPI Firewall Protection:
- Block access to specific websites and protect your network from outside intruders with an advanced SPI firewall.
- Guest Networks:
- Create up to 8 additional wireless networks for guests or conference rooms with access to the Internet only. Protect your local computers and servers from access by guest users.
- Simple Setup:
- The Basic Setup Wizard walks you through the simple setup process and automatically configures the settings of your Internet provider.
Great for Large Homes and Offices:
- The high power Wi-Fi capabilities of the RTA15 is great for providing powerful wireless coverage for larger homes, backyards, offices and warehouses.
- Supports IPv6 Internet Connections:
- Support for basic IPv6 Internet connections and firewall features
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.