AXIS M2026-LE 4 Megapixel Network Camera - Color, Monochrome - 49.21 ft Night Vision - Motion JPEG, H.264, MPEG-4 - 2688 x 1520 - 2.40 mm - CMOS - Cable - Bullet - Gang Box Mount, Pendant Mount, Ceiling Mount, Pole Mount
- Small, bullet-style camera
- Built-in IR illumination
- 4 MP / Quad HD 1440p
- Axis' Zipstream technology
Affordable Axis excellence
With its built-in IR LEDs and 4 MP / Quad HD 1440p image quality, M2026-LE delivers high-resolution surveillance even in the dark. A single camera covers a wide 130 horizontal field of view, which helps keep costs low. WDR - Dynamic Capture ensures optimized footage of backlit scenes. And for monitoring long, narrow areas, Axis' Corridor Format provides a "portrait"-shaped video stream that maximizes image quality and eliminates bandwidth and storage waste.
In addition, Axis' Zipstream technology also significantly reduces storage and bandwidth, while ensuring that important details are captured in full image quality.
Top performance in tough environments
M2026-LE can withstand temperatures as low as -30 C and as high as 50 C (-22 F to 122 F). It comes with an integrated sunscreen for protection against sun and rain. And with IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings, it's resistant to rough weather, dust, sand and salt spray, ice formation and high water pressure.
Installation that's as easy as 1, 2, 3
Small, lightweight and factory focused, M2026-LE is easy - and cost efficient - to install. A spacious, sealed back box, protects the cable and makes service fast and easy.
The camera is easy to handle, and its wide field of view ensures coverage wherever you choose to place it: outdoors or in, on walls, ceilings, poles, or in corners. Or use the optional recessed wall or ceiling mount for extra-discreet surveillance.
- Color Supported Color
- Color Supported Monochrome
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Effective Camera Resolution 4 Megapixel
- Product Type Network Camera
- Manufacturer Part Number 0912-001
- Manufacturer Axis Communications
- Product Model M2026-LE
- Product Name M2026-LE Network Camera
- Product Series M20
- Brand Name AXIS
- Maximum Focal Length 2.40 mm
- Connectivity Technology Cable
- Remote Management Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 1.10 lb
- Form Factor Bullet
- Diameter 4"
- Placement Gang Box Mount
- Placement Pendant Mount
- Placement Ceiling Mount
- Placement Pole Mount
- Height 6.9"
- HD Recording Yes
- Video Formats Motion JPEG
- Video Formats H.264
- Video Formats MPEG-4
- Night Vision Distance 49.21 ft
- Maximum Video Resolution 2688 x 1520
- Color Support : Color
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.