The compact Behringer XENYX 1002B 5-Channel Mixer has Behringer's highly musical 3-band British-style EQ, plus an FX and monitor send for each channel, making it a must-have for any audio toolkit.State-of-the-Art Goes PortableWhether you plug it into the wall or power it via 9V batteries, the Behringer XENYX 1002B comes equipped with many of the features you've come to expect from Behringer's larger mixers. For example, XENYX mic preamps for amazing sound quality, phantom power for use with professional-grade condenser mics, 2-Track inputs and outputs, and 60mm faders. The 4 stereo channels accept left/right or mono 1/4" TRS/TR inputs, and 3 of them also accommodate microphones (with separate Trim controls). The Behringer XENYX 1002B represents a significant milestone in the development of mixer technology. Equipped with Behringer's premium XENYX mic preamps, this compact mixer can easily hold its own against the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps, both in terms of sound quality and available headroom. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. XENYX mic pres provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics.Sublimely musical British EQThe British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and rollwithout them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The 3-band EQ on the Behringer XENYX 1002B mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.Applications and valueDon't let the small footprint fool youthe Behringer XENYX 1002B is built to the same exacting standards as Behringer's larger format XENYX mixers and is housed in an equally rugged steel chassis. It is the ideal choice for keyboardists who need to mix down multiple instruments or sound modules for live or recording applications. Singers who perform with backing tracks, as well as instrumentalist/singers (acoustic guitar or piano bar, for example) find the Behringer XENYX 1002B indispensable for patching into house systems.Field OperationIts compact size and flexible input scheme also make it the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the Behringer XENYX 1002B mixer for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 9 V battery option allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations where power is hard to come by. (Two 9 V alkaline batteries are required for normal operation, three for phantom power).From its state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps to its highly musical British-style EQ and user-friendly layout, the Behringer XENYX 1002B mixer is a solid leader for value and sonic integrity in its class.Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preampsNeo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputsOne post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applicationsClip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channelsMain output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputsSwitchable phantom power for condenser microphonesLong-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controlsExternal power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient responseHigh-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long lifeConceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Four balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with four additional mic inputs
- Neo-classic "British" three-band EQs provide a warm and musical sound
- Premium, ultra-low-noise analog mixer with optional battery operation for field work
- Two state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.