Need to convert a digital multi-track signal to analog, or vice versa? The new ULTRAGAIN DIGITAL ADA8200 is sublimely easy to operate, fits neatly into a single rack space, and thanks to its MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps and integrated A/D and D/A converters you'll get optimal signal conversion-without the slightest hint of distortion or signal deterioration. The ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 is the professional's edge. What's New? The ADA8200 builds on the proud legacy of our ADA8000, which is one of our all-time, best-selling products. Now, you're probably thinking, If they sell so many ADA8000s, then why are they changing them? The short answer - we improved it, by upgrading to reference-class Cirrus Logic converters and MIDAS-designed Mic Preamps, making the ADA8200 the natural choice for musicians and audio engineers alike. The Technical Stuff Signal conversion in the ADA8200 takes place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz - 24 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate. The Ins and Outs Connections are provided for balanced XLR and 1/4 TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4 TS inputs. XLR line out connectors located on the rear panel provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via ADAT format TOSLINK optical sockets, which support up to 8 channels of data. Value You can trust all your digital ones and zeros to the ADA8200, at an ultra-affordable price that will amaze you. Order online or stop by your authorized dealer today and expand your digital Compatibility Information There is a known issue with the ADAT interface implementation of the MOTU 2408 audio interface that makes it incompatible with the ADA8000/ADA8200 under certain operating conditions. Users are advised to avoid the following configuration: The MOTU 2408 is connected to a MOTU PCI-424 card and operating in PCI Mode under computer control The ADA8000/ADA8200 SYNC option is set to SLAVE and the clock input is being supplied from the MOTU 2408 The optical output from the ADA8000 ADAT interface is connected to an ADAT input on the MOTU 2408 Features:Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic PreamplifiersPhantom power on all microphone inputsReference-class Cirrus Logic 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrityProcesses 48 and 44.1 kHz sample ratesExternal sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT inputOptical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibilityAll mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT outputADAT input routed to all Line outputsPlanet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savingHigh-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long lifeConceived and designed by Germany
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.