Behringer EUROLIVE 800-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver - Black
These loudspeakers take everything musicians love about the original B212 loudspeakers and upgrade them with the same bass and treble/mid transducers found in our wildly popular B212A active version for even better sound and power handling. And with integrated overload protection circuitry, they arrive ready to push it to the limit without putting their high or low frequency drivers in danger.
Every stitch of these loudspeakers is built to deliver, but the fact is that their transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part you actually hear. While some manufacturers are okay with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. Not only do we wind our own voice coils, we grow the trees that are processed into the paper pulp that becomes the cones. We even machine the frames and backplates. BEHRINGER's quality is truly under control.
Big Sound, Lightweight, Low Price
Big here, small there, lots of this, light on thateveryone's got their preferences, but the EUROLIVE B212XL has proportions we can all agree upon. These loudspeakers pack a clean, punchy wallop (and can handle up to 800 Watts), they are easy to lift by their recessed handles (24 lbs) and are available at insanely low prices. Who wouldn't want to hook up with one of these beauties?
Get on the Stickor Get on Down
The B212XL is perfect either as part of a PA system or as an onstage monitor. If the situation calls for a PA, mount the speakers on stands via the 35mm pole socket. From there, send a line from the MAIN OUT of a mixer (such as a XENYX 1202FX) to a power amplifier (like the EUROPOWER EP1500). Finally, attach a B212XL to each of the amp's outputs. These loudspeakers have inputs for both professional speaker cable and " cable. Because they have two parallel inputs, you can connect up to two of them to any channel on a power amp.
But these loudspeakers don't have to be confined to an upright position. Just lay them on their sides for use as a floor monitor. You'll find that they tilt to the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications.
Choose White, Black, on or Off the Wall...
You asked for it, and now we're proud to offer these amazing loudspeakers in black or white. We now also make swiveling wall-mount brackets for the B212XL. That means they're ready to fit even more comfortably into a venue's color scheme and layout. No matter what your sound or aesthetic needs may be, we make one that's just right for you!
- Color Class : Black
- Width : 13.6
- Height : 21.7
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.