Benro C3573F Series 3 CF Tripod & S8 Pro Video Head Kit Includes Deluxe Carry Case, QR Plate, Pan Bar Handle BS04, Strap, Spike Feet & Tools
The Benro C3573F Series 3 CF Tripod and S8 Pro Video Head Kit is a complete tripod system for video applications that will support cameras weighing up to 17.6lbs. This system includes the S8 Pro Video Head. Designed to give you more precise control, the head features stepless, continuous adjustment of both pan and tilt drag. This allows you to dial in the amount of tension you feel most comfortable with for a given shot. It can pan a full 360deg. as well as tilt forward (lens down) 90deg. and backward (lens up) 70deg. To help compensate for cameras weighing different amounts, as well as adapt to payloads with varying centers of gravity, the head also features a four-step (0 - 3), adjustable counterbalance system. A 75mm half ball adapter is included and can be removed for attaching the head to other tripods, slider dollies and other types of camera support that use a threaded 3/8"-16 stud. The C3573F Series 3 CF tripod legs are made of Carbon Fiber. They are two stage legs, with three sections that are secured using flip-lock levers and include spiked feet for increased stability. The legs feature a spreader-less design with three discreet stops for locking them at different degrees of spread. In addition, they can be opened fully for very low-angle shooting. 4-Step Counterbalance Adjustable counterbalance settings in 4 steps: 0 lb (0 kg), 5.5 lb (2.5 kg), 11 lb (5 kg) and 17.6 lb (8 kg). Built-in Bubble Level Illuminated - allo
- Benro C3573F Series 3 CF Tripod and S8 Pro Video Head Kit, Includes Deluxe Carry Case, QR Plate, P
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.