div class aplus h4 BEHRINGER ULTRA DI PRO DI800 h4 p Professional Mains Phantom Powered 8 Channel DI Box p ul li Professional and multi purpose 8 channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications li li Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers li li Ultra flat frequency response due to servo balanced operation li li Optional mains or phantom powered operation li li Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts li li 20 dB gain switch for pre amplification of low level signals li li Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to 40 dB li li Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems li li Link output for easy connection to further equipment li li 1 4 TRS and gold plated XLR connectors li li Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments li li Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference li li High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life li li Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany li ul p The ULTRA DI PRO DI800 is a professional mains phantom powered 8 channel active DI box. If you need a rack mountable DI unit with enough inputs to accommodate everyone on stage or in the studio, plug into the DI800. p h5 PRO Active h5 p Direct Injection DI boxes make it possible to connect guitars, basses and keyboards as well as other line level devices to audio mixers and recorders. They are absolutely essential for proper impedance matching and to maintain signal integrity. BEHRINGER active DIs feature buffered inputs that won 39;t degrade the source signal like passive DI boxes can. Balanced signals leaving the DI800 are extremely low impedance typically less than 680 O , and far less susceptible to noise and interference. p h5 1 4 In, XLR Out Is That All h5 p When it comes right down to it, all DI boxes do the same thing, right Yes, but the DI800 does much more than just bass guitar in, mic level signal out. It really is a highly versatile input signal toolkit. p h5 Here are just two special features that differentiate the DI800 from most standard DI boxes: h5 ul li Maybe you 39;d like to connect your guitar amp 39;s speaker output to your mixer Not a problem, the DI800 features a 30 dB attenuation switch, allowing you to connect to speaker outputs up to 3,000 Watts and convert them to balanced XLR outs. li li Got a weak incoming signal The DI800 has a 20 dB switch, which really comes in handy for boosting low level input signals. li ul p Of course, the DI800 provides a LINK output for easy connection to other equipment, such as onstage amplifiers and monitor consoles. Servo balanced performance guarantees ultra flat frequency response, and the gold plated XLR output connectors provide reliable, low noise operation. Per channel ground lift switches eliminate ground loop hum problems. The DI800 does everything a standalone DI can do times eight p h5 Power Trip h5 p Unlike their passive counterparts, active DI boxes require a power source to make their internal electronics work. The DI800 provides two power options: 120 240 V from the nearest wall outlet or power strip, or 18 to 48 V DC from your mixer 39;s phantom power supply. p h5 Superior Sound, Incredible Value h5 p The 8 channel ULTRA DI PRO DI800 delivers exceptional sound quality at an extremely affordable price. Find out how the DI800 can help improve your sound at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer. p div
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.