Benro Travel Flat Aluminum Series 1 Tripod Kit with IN0 Ballhead, 4 Section, Twist Lock, Monopod Con
The Travel Flat FTF18AIN0 tripod kit is a unique design created specifically for photographers who need to travel with the most compact support gear. The combination of 8x carbon fiber legs, flat design, accessories and twist locks makes this the ideal travel companion. The telescoping column provides additional height and one of the tripod legs can be easily converted into a monopod for extra versatility. Triple Action Ball Head The Travel Flat tripod kits contain a triple action ballhead with a quick release plate that can be used in both portrait and landscape orientation. Not only is it capable of all the adjustments necessary for still photography, but also several video movements. The included quick release plate is Arca-Swiss style, an industry standard. Unique Flat System The Travel Flat's innovative design gives you full support while achieving maximum compactness. Twist Locks All the tripods in the Travel Flat family utilize rubber twist locks for improved ergonomics and resistance to the elements. Monopod Conversion It is extremely simple to convert one of the Travel Flat tripod's legs into a monopod adding more versatility. Carry Case Each Travel Flat tripod includes a quality carrying case with shoulder strap. Spiked Feet A set of spiked feet are included with every Travel Flat tripod for increased stability when shooting outdoors.
- Aluminum Legs
- Carry Case
- Magnesium Casting
- Monopod Conversion
- Removable Telescoping Center Column
- Spiked Feet
- Triple Action Ballhead
- Twist Lock
- Unique Flat System
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.