If you're tracking more than one musician at once, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible HA400 can power up to 4 pairs of headphones and up to 4 independent volumes.
You can use this super-compact stereo headphone amplifier with practically any headphones-four of them at the same time, to be exact! Let up to 4 different people in your studio listen to the main mix while recording, and each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance-these are the same op amps found in "full-size" audio equipment-plus, a dedicated DC 12-Volt adapter is included.
- Product Type Headphone Amplifier
- Manufacturer Part Number HA400
- Manufacturer Behringer International GmbH
- Product Model HA400
- Product Name MicroAMP HA400 Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Product Line MicroAMP
- Brand Name Behringer
- Application/Usage Headphone
- Package Contents
- MicroAMP HA400 Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- 12V DC Adapter
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.