New from , the iSTUDIO iPad Docking Station is the perfect music production tool for both home studio and live recording. So much more than just a convenient way to recharge your iPad, iSTUDIO lets you create, produce and perform music using your favorite audio gear and musical instruments. iSTUDIO also includes two phantom-powered Mic/Line inputs (one switchable for Hi-Z inputs such as electric guitar or bass, no DI required), so you can use studio-grade condenser mics for stunningly professional results. Flexible Functionality iSTUDIO makes it easy to unleash your creative spirit, giving you access to iPad's powerful internal processor, touch-screen interface and vast array of available apps. With the iSTUDIO and your iPad, you can record, perform, or craft and create music in virtually any situation or location. A convenient onboard MIDI USB interface allows the transfer of MIDI data to and from your iPad for even more creative possibilities. iSTUDIO bridges the gap between your instruments and professional audio devices, creating a dynamically creative environment that will continue to grow as even more apps become available. Vitally Versatile The iSTUDIO features two combination XLR - 1/4 inputs, each with its own Gain control and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones. These inputs will accept analog signals from virtually any piece of audio gear including amps, mixers and external preamps. A guitar or electric bass can be connected directly to the iSTUDIO thanks to the built-in Hi-Z switch, enabling performers to play, perform and record straight into amplifier- and FX-modeling apps. We've also included a stereo Aux Input, allowing you to connect a wide range of line-level sources, even a turntable perfect for DJs or for archiving your precious vinyl collection. Recording has Never Been Easier In the old days when you wanted to record the band, you needed lots of gear and cables, or you had to spend gobs of money renting studio time. iSTUDIO takes all of the hassle out of recording, letting you concentrate on your performance and creativity. Just connect your mixer's outputs to iSTUDIO, open your favorite recording app and hit the button, nothing is easier. You can also use iSTUDIO's MIDI capability to control your external keyboards, samplers, drum machines and sound modules. We've Got Connections iStudio provides balanced stereo 1/4 TRS outputs for connecting to your studio monitors, PA systems and much more. Musicians can monitor tracks via dual independently controllable phones outputs, equipped with our adjustable direct monitoring controls for the ideal balance between incoming and playback signals. Two footswitch connectors are available for application-defined remote control of input selection and an expression pedal. If video is part of your production, iSTUDIO's RCA composite connector works with all standard video projectors, as well as most television and computer monitors. Road-Ready and Rugged When it comes to rugged reliability, is an industry leader. Because your reputation, as well as ours depends on it, quality control is the first thing we build into each and every new product. As a result, the iSTUDIO is designed to withstand the rigors of the road and provide dependable performance for many years to come, and we back it with a comprehensive warranty program. A+ Value Value is defined as the point where price, features and dependability meet. Providing exceptional value to our customers is goal #1 at . Compare us to the competition and we think you'll choose . Features:Complete and high-quality Music Studio for Apple iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPadConnect your microphones, instruments and audio sources to virtually any audio/MIDI appOptional battery operation for mobile applications (batteries not included)Attach to any standard mic, music or drum stand via mounting bracket (P16-MB not included)Core Audio/MIDI compatible for use with any iOS AppVersatile I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring controlSeparate Video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectorsStandard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors for ultimate MIDI connectivityiPad powering and battery charging via the iSTUDIO dockErgonomic design layout - all control elements on top panel with headphone connector on frontSlide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector suitable for iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPadUniversal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter includedHigh-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long lifeConceived and designed by Germany
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.