PRO MIXER NOX101
Premium 2-Channel DJ Mixer with Full VCA-Control and Ultraglide Crossfader
Whether you're just getting your DJ rig together, or you're looking for an extremely easy to operate mixer,the BEHRINGER NOX101 DJ Mixer was designed specifically for you. Make no mistake about it, the NOX101 is anything but a "bare bones" mixer. Professional features include a balanced mic input with our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamp; super-smooth Ultraglide VCA Crossfader and channel faders, premium-grade phono preamps and massive I/O connectivity. The BEHRINGER NOX101 packs all this and more into a rugged, "built-like-a-tank" chassis designed for years of flawless performance.
Designed with both the professionaland entry-level DJ in mind, the NOX101 provides RCA inputs for turntables, tapedecks and CD players, plus professionalgradefeatures such as a balanced TRS micinput with our legendary XENYX preamp,and balanced (as well as unbalanced)outputs for connecting to power amps oractive loudspeaker systems.
If the NOX101 had a middle name itwould be "easy." The intuitive layout makesit easy to operate right out of the box.Beneath its elegant exterior lies the heartof a 2-channel DJ battle mixer completewith 3-band channel EQ, making theNOX101 the "go-to" mixer for the beginnerDJ seeking versatility, ease of useand affordability.
When you hook up a NOX SeriesDJ mixer, you're adding the ultimatemodern touches to your rig at a pricethat will leave you with money left over.The superior build quality and ruggedcomponents in this mixer means youcan count on it for many years to come,and we stand behind it with one of thebest warranty plans in the industry-a full 3-years!
Order your NOX101 online, or visityour authorized dealer and find out whyso many DJs are making musical magicwith BEHRINGER NOX Series DJ mixers.
- Product Type Audio Mixer
- Manufacturer Part Number NOX101
- Manufacturer Behringer International GmbH
- Product Model NOX101
- Product Name Pro Mixer NOX101
- Product Series NOX
- Brand Name Behringer
- Additional Information
- 2-Channel DJ mixer line and phono inputs
- Adjustable crossfader curve for customized performance
- Ultra-smooth faders make performance easy and fluid
- 3-Band EQ with kill filters for more performance/transition possibilities
- Comprehensive level meters help you optimize your signal levels
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 4.60 lb
- Height 3.9"
- Width 10.1"
- Depth 10.8"
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.