Manfrotto 055XPROB Black Tripod Kit, with 324RC2 Lightweight Adapto Technopolymer Body Joystick Head
The 055XPROB makes the famous Manfrotto-patented horizontal center column feature even easier to use. By extending the column to itshighest vertical position, it can be swung around to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself, so switching between framing and positioning setups is more convenient than ever. The ergonomics of the leg angle release mechanism andthe quick action leg locks themselves have also been greatly improved
- Built-in bubble spirit level makes camera alignment quick and easy.
- Eye-catching new design improves ergonomics of the leg angle levers and the horizontal column block
- Horizontal column feature allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions. Center column can be quickly and easily swung from vertical to horizontal without any disassembly
- Leg angle presets allow the camera to reach all intermediate heights from min-max extension.
- Quick action leg locks with new improved design.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.