The 300N allows the photographer to take sequential constant-angle shots around a single axis, an essential part of achieving accurate and easy-to-stitch panoramic compositions. The set positions of the 300N give ample choice of rotation angle and also of the number of photos needed to complete a 360 degrees pan. It covers the most common requests of panoramic photographers depending on the camera/lens equipment used. To make angle selection easier, a click-stop` selector screw is included and attached to a safety cable to prevent it from being separated from the head and getting lost. The 300N also comes complete with a secondary locking screw which stops unwanted or accidental rotation of the head when heavy or off-center equipment makes it less balanced or when the head is used for non-horizontal rotation. The 300N can also be used as a turntable base for object panoramas, or as a means of reading the angle of rotation of camera pan movements in a range of photography. A camera can be mounted on the panoramic unit by adding one of a range of quick release, sliding or fixed plates or a conventional geared, ball or 3-way head.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 31 lbs Head Height: 2.4 Weight: 1.1 lbs
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.